Creating Daily Joy
The unique care programs developed specifically for The Retreat are focused on meeting the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of persons with dementia. We partner with family members to develop individual care programs that meet the unique needs of each person who lives here.
All the professionals at The Retreat are extensively trained in the most current interventions, treatments and approaches to use when caring for someone with any stage of Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. We have developed all our care programs using university-based research and best practices from around the country.
Below is a listing of the programs we feature:
- Living Each Day – a unique program that promotes social activity and positive interactions.
- Daily TLC – a specialized approach designed to maintain dignity while anticipating and meeting care needs.
- Guardian Angels – a welcoming program that assists in the transition to community life.
- The Spa – the best approaches and environments to assist with bathing.
- The Crossing – a palliative approach for end-of-life care in late-stage dementia.
- In the Moment – a Ph.D. designed program that assists in managing difficult symptoms.
- E3! Experience Excellence Everyday – our customer service programs for staff that prepare us to exceed your expectations.